This cord is coated with wax to prevent fraying. It holds your beads in place more securely than un-waxed cord. It is hugely versatile and perfect for a multitude of crafting and jewellery making projects. It is great for knotting, macrame and much more. Sold by the metre. Any multiple units will be sent in one continuous piece.
Our 1mm Ready To Go Box Closer makes the perfect fastening to use with this waxed cord. Great for simple bead stringing as well as making plaited friendship bracelets and more complex knotted Macramé bracelets, or even just to hang a simple pendant for a necklace.
1. POSTAL CHARGES & DETAILS
All goods are supplied in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions:
2. Charges within the UK:
- Orders are sent by Royal Mail First Class
- There is no minimum order.
- Orders up to £25 have a postal charge of £0.95 for 2nd Class, £1.95 for First Class
- Orders over £25 have FREE delivery
- Please note: Free postage is worked out after the discount has been applied if a discount is offered.
- UK orders over £150 are sent via courier, which require a signature upon receipt.
3. Charges outside the UK:
- All orders with a shipping address outside the UK, including the Republic of Ireland, are sent via an international postage service.
- Orders only have to pay one shipping fee per order.
- Unfortunately the free postage offer is not available to non-UK customers.
- For European and EU countries the tracked service cost is £7.50, untracked is £3.00
- For Countries outside of Europe the tracked service cost is £9.50, untracked is £3.00
At The Bead Shop we always strive to ensure that you are more than happy with your purchases and are 100% committed to customer satisfaction. If, for any reason, your purchase arrives to you damaged or is unsatisfactory in anyway, we will make every effort to make sure that the situation is resolved to ensure you are happy with your purchase. Items can be exchanged for goods of the same value or for a full refund for the cost of the product.
Customers should note that due to the nature of different internet browsers and monitor settings, certain colours may appear slightly different in tone to their true colouring. This is unavoidable, but we are happy to give a refund if you are unhappy with the colouring as we want to make sure that all customers will be delighted with their items.
Please bear in mind all returned items must be within 30-days, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30-days of the date you received the item and it must be in the original packing and unused. We do have a free postage returns form that can be emailed out to customers should they wish to return goods. Please contact us for further details on 0161 274 4040, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to our free returns policy we cannot reimburse postage costs incurred by sending goods back without the free returns label.
Due to current EU Hygiene regulations, Earrings are non-returnable.